1) Obey your Teachers. Pupils shall greet one another and their teachers with the additional “Namaste” and their behavior towards Parents and all elders shall be marked with respect and obedience.
2) On a teacher entering the class room the pupils shall raise and remain standing till they are advised to sit or till the teacher takes a seat. At the end of the class, when the teacher leaves, the pupils shall raise again, express gratitude and resume their seats quickly.
3) Learn to communicate in English. Students are encouraged to speak in English in the school premises to acquire greater ease in the study of Language. Use polite language & practise simplicity.
4) Bring your diary every day to school. Note down your work and instructions in the diary.
5) Acknowledgements from parents wherever required must be obtained systematically.
6) Keep yourself, your class, play area, your study area spick and span. Never litter the floor / class.
7) Return the library books on time.
8) Be free to talk to your teacher when you have a problem.
9) The pupils are expected to co-operate in keeping the premises of the school neat and tidy and therefore refrain from scribbling on the walls and scattering bits of paper. Any objectionable practices like damaging the furniture, dirtying the floor or spitting in corners will be viewed very seriously.
10) Use your handkerchief and napkins whenever necessary.
11) Don't loiter in the corridor. Any pupil found loitering in the school premises shall be seriously dealt with.
12) Help your juniors and friends.
13) Foul language, teasing others, indulging in dishonest means will bring down your grades. The pupils are prohibited from giving gifts to teachers.
14) Learn the ABC values – ATTITUDE, BEHAVIOUR & CULTURE in ABS GROUP OF SCHOOLS.