1) We have defined our admission process to make it process oriented with clarity, transparency and designed to attract talented & bright students.
2) The process starts with the parents filling up the Admission form (attached to our brochure) after going through the details provided in the brochure as well as clarifying all their doubts with our Parent Counsellors.
3) Students, seeking admissions to Second standard and above would undergo an admission test to evaluate their level of knowledge in the subjects. Admissions for Kindergarten and First standard would be done without the test, but a feedback from our Parent Counsellors on their evaluation of the child would be recorded (for official purposes only).
4) The details in the Admission form along with the test results as well as comments/feedback from the Parent Counsellors would be reviewed by Management.
5) Shortlisted candidates would be called for an Interview with the Management.
6) Post the Interview the decision of the Management would be communicated to the parents seeking admission for their child(ren).
7) Parents of students whose admission is granted by the school management need to pay an admission confirmation fee to reserve the seat.